“Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.”
Simply put…life (and business) is more fun when you add a little bit of creativity. Those of you that have been reading Food Forethought know how much I enjoy creative pictures. With that being said…let’s take a look at some examples in the world of advertising…
1. An ad for hip hop that makes the common bench visitor appear to have an afro.
2. The innovative and rapidly growing satellite church, Livechurch.tv, plays off the God billboards with their own versions by quoting Satan. Controversial and eye catching to say the least!
Check out some more amazing pics…….
3. A job recruitment company advertising, “Life is too short for the wrong job.”
4. A plumber paints a…well, the picture pretty much sums it up! Hilarious!
5. 2 Great coffee ads.
6. Can’t quite tell what this one is for…either a hair product or some type of drug.
7. One of the better ways that I’ve seen to advertise fitness.
8. Pepsi “mixes” it up a bit with lime!
9. Now that’s some powerful running!
10. Lending a helping hand is always a kind thing to do.
11. The stickers on the parking garage wall look like real burn marks. The goal is to advertise the strength of these new plasma headlights.
12. Now this is just one heck of a company headquarters!
So there you have it…..creativity in motion! It should be noted that some of the following pics are from www.hemmy.net and www.pronetadvertising.com. Food Forethought is all about helping to spark innovation! Go ahead and be creative!
By Micah Davis